Salmon Avocado Tacos with Greek Yogurt Sauce
Sep 26 2018
Cooking our salmon portions in the over can’t get any simpler or easier. Line a baking sheet with foil for easy clean-up, pop it in the oven, and 15 minutes later you’ve got an easy meal. While the salmon is cooking, whip up the sauce and cut up the veggies. These healthy baked salmon tacos are perfect for a gourmet meal during busy weeknights.
We prefer seasoning our salmon portions with Magic Salmon Blend, which includes Sugar, Salt, Spices, Granulated Onion, Granulated Garlic, Yellow Mustard Seeds and Paprika. As always, adjust seasonings to suit your tastes. A good quality piece of salmon doesn’t need too much enhancement. Choose the flour tortillas that work best for you, we prefer the 6 inch cuts. Finely chopped iceberg lettuce and creamy avocado are the finishing touches on this taco recipe.
- 8-10 Tortillas
- 2 pieces salmon portions
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Magic Salmon Blend
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- Iceberg lettuce, shredded, to taste
- Lime wedges, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200’C. Move the rack to the middle position. Line a baking sheet with foil. Wrap the tortillas in foil and put them in the oven right away.
- Place salmon portions on the baking sheet and coat with olive oil. Gently sprinkle with Magic Salmon Blend. Cook in oven for 10-15 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients. Set aside. Prepare the avocado and lettuce.
- When the salmon is done, roughly cut it into bite-size pieces using a fork. Assemble tacos immediately. Serve with extra lime if desired.